This Recipe was made on the theme ‘Immune Boosting Recipes’ under the Nutrition Awareness Activity held on 2nd September 2021
Savoury Vegetable Muffins
By Mr Asif Ahmed (Bhaskaracharya College Of Applied Sciences)
- Take a bowl and add chopped spinach, tomatoes, carrot to it and mix them.
- Now add grated ginger, red pepper, salt, turmeric to the mixture.
- Add lemon zest to the mixture.
- Now add 3 whole eggs to the mixture followed by adding a tablespoon of baking powder.
- Mix the ingredients completely.
- Now add the mixture to pre greased moulds.
- Place the moulds into the microwave and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Allow the muffins to cool for 5-10 minutes.
- The savoury vegetable muffins are ready.
Mariyam FarooquiAsif Ahmed
(Bhaskaracharya College Of Applied Sciences)