This Recipe was made on the theme “Creativity unlimited with Roquette’s ingredient” for the second round of the recipe contest organized jointly by PFNDAI and Roquette in January 2022.
- 200 Gm Moong (Soaked and sprouted)
- 200 Gm Ragi (Soaked and sprouted)
- 200 Gm Rice (Soaked and dried)
- 1 cup Glucidex
- Soak Moong, Ragi, Rice in a bowl overnight.
- Drain the remaining water and let Ragi and Moong sprout for 2 days and dry Rice on a cloth.
- Roast sprouted Ragi, Moong and Dried rice separately.
- Mix all 3 together and grind it into a powder.
- Add Glucidex in the Nutri Mix and store in for a year in ambient temperature.
How to use?
- Take 1/4 cup of Nutri-mix in a bowl and add 1/4 cup of hot water to it.
- Wait for 10 mins and it is ready add your favourite toppings to make it special!
By Ms Prachi Kiran Pandya