This Recipe was made on the theme “Creativity unlimited with Roquette’s ingredient” for the second round of the recipe contest organized jointly by PFNDAI and Roquette in January 2022.
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 10 – 15 % glucidex
- 8 – 10 Tbsp wheat flour
- 1 tbsp Baking powder
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tsp oil
- 3- 4 deseeded dates
- 20gm of chopped walnuts
- In a bowl add 1egg , 2tbsp sugar , 10 – 15% glucidex whisk well , add 10 tbsp of wheat flour , 1tbsp baking powder, 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder, ½ cup milk whisk well and add 1tsp oil, 3 to 4 deseeded dates and chopped walnuts in a batter.
- Greece the tin with oil then pour the batter into the tin.
- Garnish with chopped walnuts on the batter.
- Bake at 180 degree Celsius for 10 min.
- Cut it into pieces and it is ready.
- Serve it with ice-cream on top of it and garnish with walnuts.
- Ready to serve!!!!
By Ms. Tanzil Mohammad Hanif Rathod