This Recipe was made on the theme “Creativity unlimited with Roquette’s ingredient” for the second round of the recipe contest organized jointly by PFNDAI and Roquette in January 2022.
- Ragi Flour
- Glucidex 12
- Baking Powder
- Cocoa Powder
- Choco Chips
- Mix glucidex 12, butter and honey properly.
- Add egg and mix all the powdered ingredients and milk to make the batter smooth and consistent.
- Now grease the muffin mould.
- Mix all the ingredients and pour into mould, don’t overmix the batter.
- Now add some choco chips and mix in batter.
- Pour first layer in the muffin mould and add some Choco chips.
- Now add some cocoa powder in remaining batter mix it and pour another layer in mould add some Choco chips.
- Pre-heat cooker/microwave for 10 mins and then place muffin mould and bake/cook it for 25mins.
- Now take out mould, let it cool, unmould muffin, garnish it with Choco chips and grated chocolate and serve it.
By Ms. Kamakshi Soni