This Recipe was made with Prolicious Khakhra & Crackers
Zaid Khan- Viewer’s Choice Award
Prolicious Methi Khakhra – 2 pieces
Whole wheat flour – 3/4 cup
Oil – 2 TBSP
Soy granules – 1 cup
Onion (finely chopped) – 1 small
Ginger-garlic paste – 1/4 TSP
Red Chili powder – 1 TSP
Coriander powder – 1 TSP
Oil – 1 TSP
Salt as per taste
- Grind the Prolicious Khakhra into a fine powder and transfer it to a bowl.
- Add wheat flour and oil and mix, till it resembles coarse bread crumbs.
- Add little water to make it into a pliable dough.
- Take a small portion of the dough and press it into a tart mould, it shouldn’t be too thick to too thin.
- Dock it using a fork.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 170°C for 10-12 mins.
- In a pan, add oil, onion, ginger-garlic paste and sauté for a minute.
- Add chill and coriander powder and mix.
- Add pre soaked soy granules, add little water, adjust seasoning and sauté for 1-2 mins.
- In the methi tart shell, fill the soy granules mix and garnish with mint leaves.
- Serve warm.
Winner in Viewer’s Choice Award (Campaign on unlocking the power of plant protein)