This Recipe was made on the theme ‘Immune Boosting Recipes’ under the Nutrition Awareness Activity held on 2nd September 2021
Makhana & Coconut Laddu
By Ms Amisha Sharma (Shyama Prasad Mukherji College)
Lotus Seeds (Makhana) 2 Cups
Almond 1/4 Cup
Cashew Nuts 1/4 Cup
Musk Melon Seeds 1/4 Cup
Desiccated Coconut 1.5 Cup
Ghee 2 tsp
Black Pepper Powder 1/2 tsp
Cardamom Powder 1/2 tsp
Bura 1 Cup
1. Prepare coarse powder of lotus seeds, Almonds, Cashew Nuts, Musk Melon seeds.
2. Add ghee into pan.
3. Add black pepper powder.
4. Add prepared powder of lotus seeds, Almonds, Cashew Nuts, Musk Melon seeds.
5. Rost on low flame.
6. Then add desiccated coconut.
7. Again rost on low flame.
8. After that add Cardamom powder.
9. When the mixture cools down a bit, add bura to it.
10. Then make laddu from the cooked mixture.
(Shyama Prasad Mukherji College)