This Recipe was made on the theme ‘Immune Boosting Recipes’ under the Nutrition Awareness Activity held on 2nd September 2021
By Ms Akanksha Singh (Shaheed Rajguru College of Applied Sciences for Women)
- 15g Spinach
- 27g Boiled Chickpeas
- 11g Capsicum
- 14g Yellow bell pepper
- 15g Tomato
- 12g Onion
- 2 Sweet potatoes (105g)
For salad dressing:-
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- 1tsp Oregano
- 1tsp Chilli flakes
- 1⁄4 tsp Salt
- Slice the sweet potatoes into sticks and bake them at 200°F for 10min in a oven.
- In a bowl, add chopped Spinach, yellow bell pepper, capsicum, tomato, onion, chickpeas.
- Drizzle the salad dressing over it and mix well.
- In a tray, stack the baked sweet potato sticks over each other in a ‘hashtag’ manner. Make 3 layers of it.
- Place the salad over this stack of sweet potato sticks.
- Finally, squeeze some extra lemon over it.
(Shaheed Rajguru College of Applied Sciences for Women)