This Recipe was made with Nutrela Soya Chunks
Choco Soya Barfi by Ms Riya Mondal.
|Soya chunks||1 katori|
|Grated Chocolate||2 Tbsp|
|Granulated sugar||2 Tbsp|
|Almonds chopped||3-4 pieces|
Method of preparation-
- Take 1 katori of Soya chunks and grind it well in the mixer grinder as powdered form.
- Take a kadhai add ghee, semolina and powdered soya chunks roast it well .
- To it add grated chocolate and mix it well, then add water to it and cook on a slow flame for 8-10 mins.
- After that add sugar to it and stirr continously for another 10 mins until it becomes thick .
- Grease the tray with oil and pour the mixture over it slightly tap it to spread the mixture well.
- Cool the mixture on room temperature cut it into small cubes and garnish it with chopped almonds and serve it.
Ms Riya Mondal, 1st Prize
Winner in Nutrela Recipe Competition