This Recipe was made with Prolicious Khakhra & Crackers
Komal Mor- Chef De Cuisine Award
For capsicum chaat:
Capsicum chaat: Capsicum, garlic khakhra, onion, tomato, tofu, boiled chickpeas, lemon juice, salt, turmeric powder, pepper, lemon juice.
- Take a garlic khakhra and break it into small pieces.
- Now take a pan and put on the flame.
- Add cumin seeds and sliced onions.
- Add chopped tomatoes and stir fry.
- Now add turmeric powder, salt, pepper and mix.
- Add tofu and boiled chickpeas and mix well.
- Add khakhra pieces and sprinkle some lemon juice.
- Take a capsicum and clean it (remove seeds).
- Add the khakhra filling to capsicum.
- Bake at 180C for 10 minutes.
For Khakhra Tikki:
Khakhra tikki : Methi khakhra, boiled chickpeas, salt, pepper, lemon juice.
- Take a methi khakhra and crush it.
- Take boiled chickpeas and mash.
- Add crushed khakhra into mashed chickpeas.
- Add rock salt, red pepper and lemon juice.
- Make a dough (Corn flour can be added for better binding).
- Make tikki and fry.
Khakhra cabbage rolls:
Khakhra cabbage rolls: Choorafali khakhra, cabbage leaves, onion, tomato, tofu, salt, chilli flakes, hung soy curd.
- Take clean cabbage leaves and soak them in boiling water for 8 minutes.
- Now crush a choorafali khakhra and add chopped onions, tomatoes and grated tofu.
- Add salt, chilli flakes and a tablespoon of hung soy curd and mix well.
- Take the cabbage leaf and add filling.
- Fold to make a roll.
- Fry for 2 minutes.
For pea dip:
Pea dip: Peas, garlic, mayonnaise, salt, pepper.
- Take peas and 2 garlic clove and grind.
- Add vegan mayonnaise.
- Add salt and pepper.
Winner in Chef De Cuisine Award (Campaign on unlocking the power of plant protein)