This Recipe was made on the theme “Creativity unlimited with Roquette’s ingredient” for the second round of the recipe contest organized jointly by PFNDAI and Roquette in January 2022.
- milk: 500ml
- glucidex 12 DE: 3 tbsp
- sugar: 1 cup
- desiccated coconut
- butter: 2 tbsp
- vanilla essence: 1 tsp
- Take 500ml of milk and add 3 tbsp of glucidex12 (used as a thickening agent) gradually and stir it well.
- Add a cup of sugar into the milk. Then heat the mixture on a medium flame until the slight thick consistency.
- And add 2 tbsp of butter and 1 tsp of vanilla essence mix it well heat it for another 4 to 5 minutes.
- Take small vessels grease them with the butter and transfer the mixture into the vessels.
- Place it for refrigeration for 2 to 4 hours. After freezing take them out carefully and coat it with the desiccated coconut. Serve cool and enjoy the dessert!!!
By Ms Riddhi Kamble