By Ms Shivani Bisht and Ms Supriya Kumari from Institute of Home Economics
|Refined Flour||10 gm|
|Low fat Butter||40 gm|
|Egg||1 whole egg|
|Cocoa Powder||5 gm|
|Vanilla Essence||2 drops|
|Baking powder||2 tsp|
Preparation Time: 20 min
Serving Time: 25 min
Total Time: 45 min
Method of Preparation
- In a large bowl beat butter with a handheld mixer for 1 min. Then add sugar and egg to the bowl and beat again for 2 more minutes to obtain a smooth batter.
- Now add all the left over ingredients i.e. Okara, Maida, Baking powder
& Cocoa powder in the above wet mixture through a sieve and mix well.
- Add milk and vanilla essence accordingly and beat the mixture simultaneously.
- Fill the muffin cases two-thirds full and bake for 20-25 mins at 108°C , until risen & firm to the touch and a check with a tooth pick if it comes out clean
- Leave the muffins in the muffin case to cool for few mins and transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.