This Recipe was made on the theme “Creativity Unlimited with Millet Flour” for the first round of the recipe contest organized jointly by PFNDAI and Roquette in January 2022.
- Kodo Millet [whole]
- Rajgira [whole]
- Green chili and ginger paste
- Ginger pickle Oil
- Black sesame
- Red bell pepper
- Peanut butter
Method of preparation-
- Soak 1 small cup of Kodo Millet and Rajgira in water at least for 6 hours.
- Take a pan and heat it on medium flame
- Add 1 tsp of oil, 1tsp of green chili and ginger paste
- Add 3 small cups of water, Kodo Millet and Rajgira and add salt
- Cook until water get absorbed. Switch off the flame
- Add 2 tsp of lemon juice and 2tsp of honey
- Mix it well.
- Place the nori sheet and set cooked Kodo Millet and rajgira on it
- Sprinkle some black sesame seeds
- Place all the vegetables, ginger pickle, peanut butter on it
- Now roll it & Cut it into small pieces
- Serve it with peanut butter & Enjoy!
2nd Prize Winner
Ms.Mital Chetan Shah