This Recipe was made on the theme “Creativity Unlimited with Millet Flour” for the first round of the recipe contest organized jointly by PFNDAI and Roquette in January 2022.
- Millet milk
- Enzymes (transglutaminase)
- Citric acid
Method of making :
- Soak the millet with water overnight.
- After draining the water, start grinding using the mixer.
- Filter the milk using the filter cloth and dispose of the residues.
- Add the enzymes and transfer the milk into the water bath and maintain the temperature at 550C for 30 mins.
- Transfer milk to the pan and heat at 900C for 2 to 5 mins.
- Add the citric acid which helps to make coagulation then it forms the curd.
- Store the yoghurt at 40C.